Friday, April 22, 2011

Learning Never Ends...
It seems like, no matter what I am doing and no matter how old I get, I am consumed with learning all I can about things that intrigue me. I have recently been introduced to the "behind the scenes" world of music, and reminded of the music of my past. Somehow, it has impressed upon me the importance of passion, love and hope that music instills in us... the freedom of words to express what we cannot of our own volition and actions say to another... with one or two songs, we can tell the entire story of our life to someone or tell them how we feel when words fail us. Joy, peace, anger, frustration, experience, bliss... all encompassed in the notes and rhythms and harmonies coming together. Music is truly an amazing entity that permeates every facet of my life...

No comments: