Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Boys of Summer...




You know it is summer when it is baseball season. I know it is summer when I start to spend my evenings at the park watching the boys practice or play. This summer, I have a cool new toy called the Q3... an awesome video camera that I actually really am not very adept at using yet... I will get better, but right now I am posting a few of the "first" videos that I have captured using it. They are also some of Josh's "firsts", which is pretty cool... in and of itself... his first slide into home and his first hit. This weekend I am going to try my hand at recording one of my favorite hometown bands... we will see if I can do a little better with the recording, a tripod might help :) Awesome to be able to have so much to enjoy in one's life.



No comments: